viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Sonidos de Fin de Siglo .... el pasado

Traigo dos bandas cuyo sonido y melodias me dan .... enorme placer. Como encasillarlas rock alternativo?. La primera irlandesa. Van tres temas inmejorables, tres hits.

LINGER - THE CRANBERRIES 


If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. 

I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude, 
It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything. 

I swore, I swore I would be true, and honey, so did you. 
So why were you holding her hand? Is that the way we stand? 
Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you? 

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. 
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. 
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, 
Do you have to let it linger? 

Que irlandesa es esta cancion que sigue, desde el cuadro con la foto JFK, el catolicon desprecio por el control de la natalidad, con las bandadas de chicos jugando en la calle, hasta el blanco y negro de este clip a pesar que toda la isla es verde, claro en la ciudad no.

ODE TO MY FAMILY - THE CANBERRIES



Understand the things I say, don't turn away from me, 
'Cause I've spent half my life out there, you wouldn't disagree. 
Do you see me? Do you see? Do you like me? 
Do you like me standing there? Do you notice? 
Do you know? Do you see me? Do you see me? 
Does anyone care? 

Unhappiness where's when I was young, 
And we didn't give a damn, 
'Cause we were raised, 
To see life as fun and take it if we can. 
My mother, my mother, 
She hold me, she hold me, when I was out there. 
My father, my father, 
He liked me, oh, he liked me. Does anyone care?

ZOMBIE - THE CRANBRERRIES


Another head hangs lowly,
Child is slowly taken.
And the violence caused such silence.
Who are we mistaken?

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,

In your head,

Para terminar esta es algo posterior y ademas americanos. Dedicada a mi hija que solia cantarla muy bien.

EVANESCENCE - MY INMORTAL


I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

Hasta la próxima.

Sergio
D!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario