sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

Y el resultado CSNY

Esta es la primera canción que cantaron juntos. Lo dice en el clip David Crosby, fue magico.

Laurel Canyon, casa de Mama Cass.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CRY - CROSBY, STILS, NASH


In the morning when you rise
Do you think of me and how you left me cryin'?
Are you thinkin' of telephones
And managers and where you got to be at noon?

You are living a reality
I left years ago it quite nearly killed me
In the long run it will make you cry
Make you crazy and old before your time

And the difference between me and you
I won't argue right or wrong but I have time to cry my baby
You don't have to cry
I said cry my baby you don't have to cry

Esta la hizo Stills y la toco con Buffallo Springfield, fue simultaneamente tocada en el festival por ambos. Una curiosidad.

WOODEN SHIPS - CROSBY, STILLS, NASH


"If you smile at me,
 I will understand,
cause that is something
 everybody everywhere 

Gracias por tan buenos momentos. Gracias.

Sergio
D!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario